These forms are in .PDF file format.  Please print the form that you need, complete it, and submit it to the church office, either in paper form or scanned and emailed to

Facilities Use Request
When you want to request use of the church facilities.
You can also use the online version of this form here.

Name Badge Order
When you want to order name badges.

Membership Database Change Form
When you want to change your membership information on the church database.

Check Disbursement Authorization
When you want to request that a check be issued.  Print and attach receipts.

Large Deposit Slip
When you want to deposit a large number of checks and/or cash.  Print and place in an envelope with the cash and checks and deposit in the safe.

Time Sheet
Complete and turn it no later than the 25th of each month.

Wedding Request - member
Wedding Request - nonmember
Select the appropriate form and print and submit.

Memorial and Funeral Service
When you want to schedule a service.