Wednesday November 9th
Bob, Shirley, John, Jenny, Mike, Norm, Peg, Richard. Doug, Blake, Mary, Bill and Jennifer
- Hope for a way to move forward but also continue to have input from others.
- Issues still need to be worked out.
- As Methodists, we make missional decisions through Church Council.
- Let's keep people engaged, and not overlook any concerns.
- We have mitigated most concerns.
Discussion followed on how to present to Church Council- Mike to present
- We don't see any barriers to move forward on this mission.
- All folks need to be heard
- HMTF have been led by all the comments and concerns.
- Church Council is about supporting mission.
- We have been very faithful to everyone's concerns.
Mike to send a draft of his presentation for review.
Neighborhood Meeting Tonight at Stony Point
- Set up like last Stony Point Meeting with Jennielynn Holmes and Tom Schwedhelm