Wednesday November 2nd. Homeless Ministries Task Force.
Present: Bob, Shirley, Doug, Paul, Jennifer, Norm, Mike, John. Jennifer, Richard, Mary
Presentation for neighborhood meeting November 9th meeting 6:30
- Refreshments Shirley, Bob and Paul
- Coffee Doug.
- Longer slide show
Focus on mission – how are decisions made about mission?
All have had multiple opportunities for having a 'voice'.
Final draft stages with MOU
FUMC Foundation grant due 15th November
- materials for platforms 8x10 Paul and Shirley and Bob
HUTS Meeting 10-4pm every day while sun shines. Help if you can.
Structure and Physical Layout Group
- Fencing approx. 350 feet. Request from the city.( later amended to 500 feet with large and small gate)
- Rotary Grant submitted for community/ cooking area.
- Electricity -. Provide charging station out of weather.
- CHAP application submitted
- no response yet. Richard to follow up
Community Rules Group
- Let's get ideas together. Send ideas to group.
- Talk to FUMC insurance agent Don Jones. Mary will give update on this project.
C.C. has insurance We are property owners not the operator.
- Susan Jackson phone call experienced support person wants to help. ‘Welfare to Work’ program at Glide.
- Families on site? Mary spoke to person on phone.
- Tuesday Nov City Council 15th Funding for CHAP-
Thurs. 10th 9am Head of Coordinated Intake Program- John and Shirley will attend to discuss problems
- Sat. Nov. 12th Church Council Meeting
- November 17th 8:30 Sonoma County Homes for All