Mike, Peg, Richard, Norm, Bob, Shirley, Doug, Mary, Bill,
Meeting with David Gouin, Jennielynn
- Coffee/Lunch conversation about next steps.
- City and C.C. gathering thought as to how best to proceed.
- Discussion related to Homeless Conference
- Discussed HOST and Housing First Strategies
- Scheduled next meeting
Homeless Sub Committee: City Hall Bob, Shirley and Richard
- Increased attendance.
- Lots of supportive conversation.
- Conversation with Tom and Jennielynn after meeting
Shirley Zane Conversation- Bob
- County prospective on Homeless ness for Seniors
School Board Meeting tonight- Paul
- Will present letter outlining project on hold while all parties evaluate next steps
- HMTF trying to help resolve issue for the trustees.
- Norm to relay our ideas and discussion to “Homeless Action”
(Adrienne, John and Harold) and “Task Force for the Homeless” (Heide)
- Norm as Trustees rep to keep Trustees updated
- Others at HMTF will reach out to the Catholic Charities, Harold for possible placement
- Some of HMTF could help with transportation and man power
- No City Council meeting on 21st.
- Meeting at Family support center Feb 21st. 8:30
- Next City Council meeting Feb. 28th
- Homeless Sub Committee on March 20th
- Reach Out to Other Churches- Doug
- Look for advocacy opportunities to promote Housing First.