First United Methodist Church
Chancel Choir Board Summary Report
(from November 15, 2016 Board Meeting)
- Update completed. Approved and signed by the board members.
- The best year ever.
- Rain kept the crowd down but the receipts were outstanding.
- New Songbooks were great. Some that we had never sung before – Thanks Denise!!
- Thanks to all for your participation.
“Journey to Joy” Concert Schedule
- Friday, December 16, Glaser Center – 7:30PM Concert – 6:00PM Choir Call
- Saturday, December 17, FUMC - 7:30PM Concert – 6:45PM Choir Call
- Sunday, December 18, Church of the Roses – 3:00PM Concert – 2:00PM Choir Call
- The FUMC Concert Afterglow Party will be Sunday, 5:30pm-ish at Denise Rich’s home.
- Nativity Live! @ Santa Rosa Plaza - December 10, noon-2pm or 2-4pm
- RL Stevens Sing-along - December 21, 8:30-9:30am
- Christmas Eve 8:00 and 10:00 services. Choir Call time is 7:30.
- The choir will not sing on Christmas or New Year’s Day.
- We will learn and perform Doug’s commissioned work “The Human Rhapsody”!!!
- Easter music is TBD! Decision will be made by January.
(There will be no choir board meeting in December)