First United Methodist Church
Chancel Choir Board Summary Report
(from November 15, 2016 Board Meeting)
Treasurer’s Report (balances as of October 31, 2016)
General Fund - $2,176.46
• Update completed. Approved and signed by the board members.
• The best year ever. $1,020.01
(Note – Funds not included in Treasurers report as it took place in November)
• Rain kept the crowd down but the receipts were outstanding.
• New Songbooks were great. Some that we had never sung before – Thanks Denise!!
• Thanks to all for your participation.
“Journey to Joy” Concert Schedule
• Friday, December 16, Glaser Center – 7:30PM Concert – 6:00PM Choir Call
• Saturday, December 17, FUMC - 7:30PM Concert – 6:45PM Choir Call
• Sunday, December 18, Church of the Roses – 3:00PM Concert – 2:00PM Choir Call
• The FUMC Concert Afterglow Party will be Sunday, 5:30pm-ish at Denise Rich’s home.
• Nativity Live! @ Santa Rosa Plaza - December 10, noon-2pm or 2-4pm
• RL Stevens Sing-along - December 21, 8:30-9:30am
• Christmas Eve 8:00 and 10:00 services. Choir Call time is 7:30.
• The choir will not sing on Christmas or New Year’s Day.
• We will learn and perform Doug’s commissioned work “The Human Rhapsody”!!!
• Easter music is TBD! Decision will be made by January.
(There will be no choir board meeting in December)