Board of Trustees Minutes
June 26, 2017
Attending: John De Groot, Thomas Barnett, Charlie Fields, Bob Young, Norm Hardin, Larry Schmidt, Mary Brunet,
Apologies: Nate Barker, Darrell Jurling, Uate Baleilevuka
Meeting called to order at 7:05 with opening prayer.
Awaiting minutes from May
Operations Report for May & June from Mary.
Brief Finance & Treasurer’s report. Latest information on Church budget is deficit of $125,000 is now eliminated and we now are @ $1,400 in the black.
- Property & equipment maintenance and repair
- Larry will continue to research the steeple spotlight fixture replacement with LED
- Thomas will obtain quotes for fence replacement between FUMC and neighbors near the preschool
- Sidewalk repair quotes have been difficult to obtain. John will follow-up.
- Results of findings for room & property use charges were presented. Discussion to follow at next meeting.
- Faucet leek in Fellowship Hall kitchen was repaired by installation of new fixture.
- Updates on the Stony Point Campus Study Group and Asset Task Force were given.
- Bob Young and Thomas Barnett volunteered to present the Trustees report at the next Church Council meeting on July 8th. John will provide talking points.
Meeting adjourned in record time, at @ 8:30 pm. After closing prayer, next meeting scheduled on last Monday of July - July 24th.
Respectfully submitted by John De Groot